WildPackets to Host Asia Pacific Partner Conference
Leading network analysis company reinforces support to APAC customers
Walnut Creek, Calif. – March 12, 2013 – WildPackets, Inc., a leading provider of network and application performance analysis solutions, today announced the company will hold a conference for regional channel partners in the Asia Pacific area. The conference will take place Wednesday, March 13 through Friday, March 15 and will host 18 of the company’s APAC partners.
WildPackets’ product sales continue to have year-over-year growth in the APAC region. Last quarter sales rose 41% from the same time last year in wireless, 10G network analysis and distributed network analysis deployments.
The APAC partner conference marks WildPackets’ dedication to provide businesses with the best possible solutions to network monitoring across the globe.
"Network failures equate to business failures and the need to keep networks running smoothly is a high-priority across all industry verticals," said Ron Lee, APAC Senior Regional Director of WildPackets. "We have worked closely with our partners in APAC and globally to provide them with products that help their customers address the changing landscape of their network."
- "WildPackets has played a significant role in helping us build our strong, complete solution to the market," said Erwin Kuncoro, President and Director of Virtus Technology Indonesia. "With great product quality, a supportive sales team and responsive support team, WildPackets helps us achieve our goals. It’s been a great experience working with WildPackets."
- "We have been in business with WildPackets for 27 years now, almost from the company’s establishment," said Terry Takenaka, Director of DIT. "A key driver for this continued relationship is WildPackets’ continued delivery of new standards ahead of competitors, which made OmniPeek as a de facto standard among the engineers in major Japanese electro device manufacturers such as Canon, Sony, Panasonic and others."
- "In South Korea, a multitude of people use WildPackets software products for their packet analyzing needs across various networks," said Eun Han Do, General Manager of HanaIT. "We are excited about the capabilities of products such as Omnipliance and Timeline for the network forensic analysis features, which can be employed at government and public customer markets. We are looking to break into different markets with these products that address both network and security needs."
- About the APAC Partner Program here
- About effective high-speed packet capture and monitoring here
About WildPackets, Inc.
WildPackets develops hardware and software solutions that drive network performance, enabling organizations of all sizes to analyze, troubleshoot, optimize, and secure their wired and wireless networks. WildPackets products are sold in over 60 countries and deployed in all industrial sectors. Customers include Boeing, Chrysler, Motorola, Nationwide, and over 80 percent of the Fortune 1000. WildPackets is a Cisco Technical Development Partner (CTDP). For more information, visit www.wildpackets.com