Letter from the Editor
Summer is finally upon us, and times have never been busier at WildPackets.
In this month's Peeks newsletter, we're providing some simple tips and tricks for our users to help them fully navigate our products' capabilities. We are also highlighting a survey on 10G that we would love for you to participate in. Fill it out and be automatically entered to win a $50 amazon gift card!
Look for big things coming down the pipe for WildPackets this summer – we're excited to share these warm months with you. Stay tuned for additional news!
Marketing and Events Manager
Tips and Tricks
Below are our favorite resources on how to analyze and troubleshoot the most common network problems with WildPackets.
Webcast: Network Analysis Tips and Tricks with OmniPeek
With a corporate history spanning 23 years, and hundreds of person-hours of customer-facing network analysis and troubleshooting experience, it's clear we've come across more than a few problems along the way. It's time for us to share. In this webcast, our team of customer-facing engineers will highlight some of their favorite problems, including how they uncovered the problem, what they recommended to solve it, and how they verified that the proposed solution was successful. Watch this webcast.
White Paper: Why You Need a Network Analyzer
The need for a network analyzer is often forgotten as networks grow to be more intelligent. Read up on why you should employ an analyzer, no matter the size or technological aspects of your network. Read this white paper.
Blog: Scale Your Network Visibility With WildPackets
As 10G and 40G networks come into play, network scalability becomes even more of an issue and oftentimes network analysis solutions have difficulty adapting to the growth of the network. However, there are ways to architect for visibility and remove blind spots with WildPackets so that you're not feeling overwhelmed with 10G data. Read the post.
Survey: 10G migration
10G is here.
Industry reports vary widely on the footprint of 10G. We want to get to the bottom of this and determine exactly how widespread the 10G migration is, and what kinds of problems are being seen along the way.
The findings will be shared on our blog when they are available. We will be giving away a $50 Amazon gift card to two lucky survey respondents, so please take just a moment to help our community to uncover the real story on 10G. Take our survey.
- 12 Endpoint Security Myths Dispelled - Dark Reading, June 11, 2013
- TMCnet Next Generation Communications Week in Review - TMCnet, May 11, 2013
- Interop 2013: 10 Hot Products For Network Monitoring, SDN And More - CRN, May 10, 2013
- We Rally 'Round The Sniffer (With A Pocket Full Of Cards) - SniffWiFi, May 9, 2013
- Products of the week, 5/6/13 - Network World, May 6, 2013
- WildPackets Moves to 802.11ac - Dailywireless, April 30, 2013
- Cisco Rolls Out Wireless Module for 802.11ac WiFi - eWeek, April 30, 2013
- WildPackets Introduces the First WLAN Analyzer to Capture and Analyze 802.11ac Traffic - FierceBroadbandWireless, April 30, 2013