OmniWiFi WLAN Capture Adapter
A Single Device for All Wireless Capture Needs
OmniWiFi is a USB-connected WLAN device specifically suited to meet all your wireless packet capture needs. It is tested with both OmniPeek and OmniEngine, providing the assurance you need that your capture adapter is fully supported.
Product Features Include:
- USB device with extension cable
- Qualified for use with WildPackets OmniPeek and OmniEngine product lines (supported drivers available with OmniPeek products – sold separately)
- Dualband operation – can capture wireless packet data in both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Captures wireless packet data on all standard international 802.11 channels (a/b/g/n)
- Supports 802.11n captures, up to 3 transmit/receive streams (450Mbps wireless traffic)
- Supports 802.11n 20MHz and 40MHz channel operation
- Supports OmniPeek multi-channel aggregation (use multiple devices simultaneously)
- When used with WildPackets OmniPeek or OmniEngine software it supports the capture and analysis of all 802.11a/b/g/n (up to 3-stream 11n) wireless network traffic across all 802.11 mandatory operational modes
Size (LWH): 6 inches, 1.5 inches, 5.5 inches
Weight: 5.6 ounces
OmniWiFi is available via Amazon. You can find a direct link in the WildPackets Online Store.
NOTE: OmniWiFi is a capture-only device. It cannot be used to connect to a WLAN.
NOTE: OmniWiFi does not support capturing 802.11ac traffic.